6 Tips for writing an award winning business book
1. Define Your Purpose. Why are you writing the book? What are your goals for the book?
2. Outline your book before you start. This will keep you on target with your goals and will limit the amount of rewrites needed.
3. Write daily. A daily writing habit will boost creativity and keep the words flowing.
4. Hire a good editor to polish your narrative.
5. Study the top authors in your genre to get ideas for your title and book cover.
6. Start building your marketing platform now!