Author Biz 101 Writer’s Course teaches writers how to break out of traditional starving artist mindsets and helps them build a profitable online business.
Are you spending more money than you make trying to sell your books? Let me show you how to build a business so large that Hollywood comes knocking on your door!
- video modules
- Access to private FB Group
- Four 1-1, 30 min coaching calls with Synova
This course is an excellent investment for those writers who want to sell more books and build a profitable business with their writing. I’ve mentored hundreds of authors in various stages of their careers.
- I’ve built my business to the point I actually got to send a rejection letter to a traditional publishing house! Would you like to do that?
- I built my business so big that I got the attention of a Hollywood Producer! Would you like to do that?
- I got the opportunity to be on a Discovery Channel documentary. Would you like to do that?
Go from an unhappy, starving artist to a six-figure writing career with my coaching.
What other people say about the course:
“Synova guided me in taking 25 years of information about JonBenet Ramsey’s ” SECRET SANTA ” and putting it in a book in a very short time because of her KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE. * The book led to an interview with the Armchair Detective, Host, AD, Alan Vinnicombe, and a viewing audience of over 5 million people. * Thank you, Synova Cantrell.” M’Linda
Module1: Success Mindset
- Section 1: Defining Your Idea of Success
- Section 2: Addressing Your Limiting Beliefs
- Section 3: The Success Equation
Module 2: Finding Your Purpose
- Section 1: Why are you writing this book?
- Section 2: Aligning with your purpose
Module 3: Target Audience
- Section 1: What is a Target Audience & Why Do You need one?
- Section 2: How to find your T.A.
- Section 3: When to start finding your T.A.
Module 4: Get It Done!
- Section 1: Writing the manuscript with your T.A. in mind
- Section 2: Break it up
- Section 3: Character Development for Fiction Authors
- Section 4: Productivity Hacks For Writers
- Section 5: Finding the Perfect Title
Module 5: Building Your Author Platform
- Section 1: What is it?
- Section 2: Social Media Platform Building Strategies
- Section 3: Building Your Very Own Website/Blog
Module 6: Publishing Options
- Section 1: Traditional Publishing vs. Indie Publishing
- Pros & Cons of each option
Module 7: Traditional Publishing
- Section 1: Preparing your manuscript for submission
- Section 2: Researching Publishers
- Section 3: Creating a submission package and submitting the manuscript
- Section 4: What Now?
Module 8: Indie Publishing
- Section 1: Preparing & Formatting Your Manuscript
- Section 2: Cover Design
- Section 3: Uploading to Amazon
- Section 4: Discussion: Publishing wide vs. Amazon only